Monday, December 14, 2009

can i bring two laptops? pls answer right away

can i bring two laptops? pls answer right away?
HI..I WANT TO BRING TWO LAPTOPS FROM PHILIPPINES TO SPAIN. IS THERE ANY DUTIES THAT I HAVE TO PAY WHEN I COME BACK TO EUROPE?
Other - Destinations - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you look beautifull
2 :
no
3 :
I dont think so. Why would there be I brought my lap top on the plane no charge :)
4 :
u will pay for the second one..u have only one free
5 :
Make sure the wireless capability (switch) is shut off before you get on the pane, if they are wireless. They can interfere with the planes electronics. They should always be shut off on planes and in hospitals. The duty thing should not be a problem as long as they are not over your duty free limit allowed into the country you reside in. Ask your customs office what your limit is and how long you have to be out of the country to qualify for it, before you go



 Read more discussions :